In order to maintain the apearance, the fabrics and the elasticity of your lingerie, we encourage you to follow these advices :
Handwashing is the prefered method to keep your lingerie in good shape for longer.
• Use a soap specially formulated for lingerie wash. Be aware of formulas made for whool as they usually are not made for elastics. Follow the instructions.
• Use fresh water as hot water can damage the elastics.
• Rince in cold water as it helps restaure elasticity of the bands.
• Do not squeeze the water out of your lingerie. Simply roll it in a towel and pat your lingerie gently to take out the water excess.
• Always air-dry your bras. The dryer is a good as destroying your bra as it will damage the elastics.
• Do not air-dry your bras in the direct sun. Machine wash. (because, often, life gets in the way!).
• Follow the same advices (wash in fresh water, rinse in cold water, delicate cycle, hang to dry)
• Use a laundry bag to separate your delicate items from the rest of your clothes.
• Make sure to close the hooks of your bras when you wash them. This will prevent your bras from damaging the laces or fabrics.