In order to maintain the apearance, the fabrics and the elasticity of your lingerie, we encourage you to follow these advices :HandwashHandwashing is the prefered method to keep your lingerie in good shape for longer.• Use a soap specially formulated for lingerie wash. Be aware of formulas made for whool as they usually are not made for elastics. Follow the instructions.
• Use fresh water as hot water can damage the elastics.
• Rince in cold water as it helps restaure elasticity of the bands.
• Do not squeeze the water out of your lingerie. Simply roll it in a towel and pat your lingerie gently to take out the water excess.
• Always air-dry your bras. The dryer is a good as destroying your bra as it will damage the elastics.
• Do not air-dry your bras in the direct sun.
(because, often, life gets in the way!)
• Follow the same advices (wash in fresh water, rinse in cold water, delicate cycle, hang to dry)
• Use a laundry bag to separate your delicate items from the rest of your
• Make sure to close the hooks of your bras when you wash them. This will prevent your bras from damaging the laces or fabrics.
Avoid wearing the same bra two days in a row. Your body gives off a lot of heat and heat destroys bras. So give your bra a break ! It will last longer.
It’s time to replace your bra when :
• The elastic is gone.
• You can’t read the label anymore.
• There is no resistance in the band.
• The bra is on the tightest hook and doesn’t provide a snug fit.
• The underwire has poken through the fabric or is broken.
• Your bra is uncomfortable.
• Your bra doesn’t fit.